Monday 19 August 2013

28 Weeks

Heartburn is on the increase.
Movement is going from full flips and somersaults to slightly squashed wriggles. 
Weight gain is starting to gather momentum now, I can almost feel my body stock piling the calories.
I'll be so so grateful when the weather cools down...

Fears are starting to creep in too... Fears of coping, fears of splitting myself effectively, fears that no matter how effectively I split myself it will never feel enough and I will permanently feel like I'm doing half a job... 

The biggest change appears to be in everyone else. Maybe it's the weight gain but everyone at once seems to of notice "OH YOU'RE REALLY PREGNANT!" I won't lie... I love pregnancy attention. I love just a little bit of fuss. Still a habitual help refuser but I like the offers... :D 

8 comments:

  1. The fuss adds to the excitement hey! Popping by from #MagicMoments x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jo! Love the fuss! Wondering if some fussing with bring me some groceries today! He he! :D

      Delete
  2. awww honey it will all be fine!! i dont envy the heartburn i suffered really badly so i feel your pain!!

    thanks for linking up with #MagicMoments xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. More heartburn sympathy coming from @afieldsomewhere. Why does no one warn you about all these side effects of pregnancy?!

    Best of luck
    #MagicMoments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know! It's all a conspiracy I'm sure! ;) Thanks for stopping by :D

      Delete
  4. Not gonna lie to you... I quite enjoy the fuss too! Are you drinking lots of water? That (kinda) helped the heartburn in the old days..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes must drink more fluids! Always! The trick is timing it for night time loo trips... Hmmm... x

      Delete

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...