Friday 8 November 2013

Bed Hair and Baby Waiting...

This is me and Euna right now. Pyjama clad and awaiting baby. My little buddy is very patient of her not so fun Mummy right now... She snuggles in for book after book on the sofa, plays catch rolling the birth ball along the hall, she rubs bump with her "gentle hands" and is vaguely well humoured when I chase her out of the baby's room trying to reclaim Sophie the Giraffe for her tardy sibling. 

Friends and family are excited. One of the benefits of a late baby is this opportunity to really draw in the anticipation. More time for guessing; sex, dates, weights, times... The superstitions and story making... Texts, emails and messages buzz in and out. 

Incredible to think I can't picture this new little someone right now and yet soon my whole life and world will be unimaginable without them... How can someone so important be so imminent and I know so little about them!? 

Drum roll...






If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter you will know we are no longer waiting... Full official BA very very soon...

1 comment:

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...