Tuesday 12 November 2013

Christmas Card Crafting with a 1 Year Old

I am THE FIRST to complain if people start talking about Christmas too early. But forgive me blog readers, this year is an exceptional one and I want to start early because if I don't it is more than likely that December 25th could come and go in a haze of sleep deprivation and I might not even notice!

So killing 3 birds with one stone, those birds being 1) spend quality time with Euna 2) spend more time chilling out at home and 3) getting my Christmas craft on, here are Euna's 2013 edition of the Christmas card...


They're following a fairly fool proof design brief: buy Christmas themed shiz and stick it to cards with PVA...



Intervene at points when PVA ingestion gets a little excessive... 



Stamp "Xmas" with lettered stamps...


TADA!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...