Friday 24 January 2014

Toy Box Crafting...

So I wholly recognise this is a pretty laaaaame toddler crafting session and barely worth a blog post... But we're trapped indoors with another hideous dose of mastitis which means 3 things... 

1. I can't get to acquire better crafting materials than an old wine box 
2. I am having to improvise with such rubbish material as a wine box.
3. I am having to sit here feeding ALOT to ease the dodgy knocker and so have lots of time to upload pics.

And on a serious note I do really need smaller toy containers to start separating out her toys so they're a bit easier for her to play with and I really need to cover up the "Rioja" text. Three birds with one poorly boob... That's the saying right? ;)

Here we go... Wine box, paint...






 Paper, PVA...




Tada!


If I spent another fortnight indoors toy sorting I may well be somewhere towards organising the lingering Christmas chaos... 


2 comments:

  1. Love her little tongue poking out! Hope you're feeling better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent improvising in the circumstances I say, Farlie, wishing you all well. Thanks for linking up xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...