Thursday 6 February 2014

Newborns & New Lessons...

There's been a mad rush on the photography front. Friends babies and friends of friends babies = Mini snowball!

It's scary. It's new and I'm out of my comfort zone and I feel pretty silly when I talk to people about it all. I'm trying to stay focused on the idea that if I'm feeling this way then it's proof I'm pushing myself, that I'm learning and that I'm putting myself out there. All good "seize the day" stuff. 

Here's a few fruits of my labours... 





















2 comments:

  1. seriously! my ovaries can't take any more cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, but I know the feeling. I started a little part time photography business a few months ago and then got scared and stopped doing them so much, at the moment I am not confident enough. x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...