Tuesday 11 March 2014

Euna's Tiger Tea Party...

"The Tiger Who Came to Tea" is a firm favourite in this house. Euna appears totally convinced that all tigers do is drink tea and is forever holding her own tea parties with her stuffed tigers and I love reading an old retro classic from when I was a kid. So having it as theme for her second birthday party was a no brainer, especially when I found this easy party kit! 

So here's what our version of a tiger tea party looks like...






Oh the negotiations to not have this as her party outfit...

Phew! How she humours me... :D

Party girls ready to go!

 Just add friends...









Suffice to say tiger tea parties make for easy bedtimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...