Wednesday 2 April 2014

My First Cake Smash!

So this is Lucas... I did some baby shots of him at about 7 weeks old and here he was last week! A brand new one year old ready to stick his face in cake! :D

We had a great time and I learnt lots. I could easily run away from this photography lark right now and I'm really aware I don't really like being at the lower end of a learning curve. It's even less appealing with little time to work on getting better, especially when I seem to find myself with about a million things I want to do right now. Funny how having babies makes you want to be better...


learninglessonsinmummyography

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...