Tuesday 8 April 2014

Watching Her

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in an direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the only one who'll decide where to go..." Dr Seus, 'Oh, The Places You'll Go!'

She's taking the lead more and more now. She wants to go here, eat this, wear that... It surprises me about four times a day that this once was tiny, fist sucking, dribbly person now has will and preference. I'm prouder of her independence than I am of anything else. I've always enjoyed open spaces but now more than ever, to be able to stand really far back and watch her... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...